Your privacy on the Internet is of the extremely importance to
IN SHORT, any & everything that you share with us remains
strictly private - we do not share or sell information to third
parties, nor use personal information for any reason other than its
- RACHEL GILBERT PTY LTD understands that your privacy is
important and ensures that information provided by you is collected
and held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law.
- If you choose to provide your personal details to us, we may
collect the requested information from you including your name and
contact details and any other information that you supply to
- Any information we collect is used to assist in providing you
with relevant consumer information, notify you of products, stores
openings and offers that may be of interest to you as a valued
Rachel Gilbert customer.
- We do not disclose information that we hold to unrelated
companies outside our corporate group for marketing purposes.
- As required by law, you may "opt-out" from direct marketing
material that Rachel Gilbert PTY LTD may send by following the
instructions at the bottom of our newsletters. Alternatively, you
may contact our head office if you do not wish your details to be
used for marketing purposes (see Contact).
- Any information that we no longer require is destroyed. When we
have collected information about you it cannot be seen or modified
by anyone else.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is
stored securely both in electronic and physical form. You may
access your information held by Rachel Gilbert at any reasonable
time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you
please contact our office. If you discover that there is an error
or information is missing, please notify us and we will try to
correct the information as soon as possible.
© All content copyright Rachel Gilbert PTY LTD 2013