Any & everything that you share with us remains strictly private - we do not share or sell information to third parties, nor use personal information for any reason other than its intended use.
- RACHEL GILBERT PTY LTD understands that your privacy is important and ensures that information provided by you is collected and held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law.
- If you choose to provide your personal details to us, we may collect the requested information from you including your name and contact details and any other information that you supply to us.
- Any information we collect is used to assist in providing you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products, stores openings and offers that may be of interest to you as a valued Rachel Gilbert customer.
- We do not disclose information that we hold to unrelated companies outside our corporate group for marketing purposes.
- As required by law, you may "opt-out" from direct marketing material that Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd may send by following the instructions at the bottom of our newsletters.
- Alternatively, you may contact our head office if you do not wish your details to be used for marketing purposes (see Contact).
- Any information that we no longer require is destroyed. When we have collected information about you it cannot be seen or modified by anyone else.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form. You may access your information held by Rachel Gilbert at any reasonable time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our office. If you discover that there is an error or information is missing, please notify us and we will try to correct the information as soon as possible.
We use “cookies” when you visit our website. It is a technology that enables us to personalise our service to you and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the website.
By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
- Analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: when you are browsing or shopping, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you.
By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change this Policy at any time with or without prior notice to you. The date of the last update will be posted at the top of this Policy for your convenience. This Policy, and any changes, are effective as soon as posted. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Policy constitutes your full acceptance of those changes.
“Personal Information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your mobile phone number or user/screen name, as well as the any Personal Information that you choose to include in messages you send through the Service.
What Personal Information is collected about you
Through the use of the Service, Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd will receive the following information from our third party service provider: your mobile phone number when you send a text message to us, the text of messages that you send to other users of the Service, any user or screen name that you select in connection with the Service, as well as any comments or feedback regarding the Service that you send to us.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
How Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd uses Personal Information about you
We use Personal Information to (a) provide you with the Service, (b) process and respond to inquiries, (c) improve the Service, (d) if necessary, contact you with important announcements or messages, (e) conduct research, and (f) provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and partners.
Each message that you send through the Service (either to us or to other users of the Service) is stored on our servers. We retain these messages on our servers. Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd utilizes servers and services owned by third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may use or disclose such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We need to enforce our Terms of Service.
- We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. If the third party fails to comply with our terms, Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd is not accountable in any way for any liability or reimbursement.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We provide such information to a company controlled by, or under common control with, Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd for any purpose permitted by this Policy.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or the legal rights of others, or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share Personal Information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer Personal Information about you if Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd is, or its assets are, acquired by or merged with another company.
We may share aggregated information with others without further notice. An example of this would be the number of people who used the Service in a given month or the total number of texts sent in a given week.
Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd takes precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Information, including ensuring that our third party service providers protect the security of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorised personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third party SMS delivery platform or your carrier network).
We cannot protect, nor does this Policy apply to, any information that you transmit to other users. You should never transmit personal or identifying information to other users.
A mobile user might opt-in by:
- Entering a phone number online,
- Sending an Mobile Originating (MO) message containing an advertising keyword,
- Filling out a paper form that includes their phone number, or
- Signing up at a point-of-sale location.
Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd’s third-party service provider gives you the ability to opt out of the Service for any reason. You can opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
The Service is not intended for children under 13, and Rachel Gilbert Pty Ltd does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Children aged 13 or older should not submit any Personal Information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the service.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any additional questions regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time by emailing email@example.com